Welcome back to weekly listening activities - listen to the following pieces and answer the questions below!
The beginning of the year is a great time to set goals. I like to think of listening as looking into the future - the music we look up to and admire may be the notes we play in the near future. Here are a few favourites walking through the RCM (Royal Conservatory of Music) levels.
1) C. Donkin, The Tired Turtle Express (Prep B)
2) M. Mrozinski, Turkish Bazaar (Level 2)
3) C. Norton, Scamp (Level 5)
- Which one of these pieces would you most like to play? Why did you like it?
- Do you have any goals (piano or any other activity) for yourself this year?